Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Limited is one of the top non banking financial companies in India. And for your personal finances it has introduced the Mahindra Finance Personal Loan. Here in the article below, you will find the details of the Mahindra Finance Personal Loan, and why it is one of the most preferred products of customers. So read to know more!
What is Mahindra Finance Personal Loan?
Mahindra Finance personal loan is a most convenient and easy-to-get go option for the customers when they are in a financial emergency. With its comprehensive range of loan amounts, you can go to your dream vacation, meet wedding expenses or pay for the medical emergency. The loan would be approved instantly and it comes with key features like minimum documentation, maximum flexibility, and loan disbursal in less than 48 hours.
Who Can Borrow the Mahindra Bank Finance Personal Loan?
The personal loan is available for both the existing and new Mahindra Finance customers and also Mahindra Group employees can apply for this. For existing Mahindra Finance customers the eligibility criteria is that they need to maintain a good repayment track record. It means the credit score must be high and there shouldn’t be any due or unpaid loans. For Mahindra Finance employees or a minimum two years of work experience is required. And the age of the applicant should be between 21 to 58 years if they are Mahindra Finance employees.
List of Mahindra Finance Personal Loan Features!
When you apply for the Mahindra Finance Personal Loan, you will be eligible for the following benefits, have a look at them below:
- Borrow Loan Up to INR 3 Lakh: The maximum amount which you can borrow from the Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Limited under personal loans is INR 3 lakh. And you can use this amount for whatever reason, there is no restriction on the loan amount usage.
- Hassle-free Documentation Process: Submit the ID and income proof to the nearby branch or take the help of customer support if you have any query. There is a 24X7 helpline for the customers, so that they will be satisfied with the resolution.
- Quick Disbursal: Once Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Limited approve the personal loan, you will be notified via mail or message. And the NBFC will take a maximum 48 hours for the loan disbursement.
- Flexible Repayment Duration: To take care of the financial needs of an individual, the NBFC gives a compatible repayment plan to the borrower. You can repay the Mahindra Finance personal loan in maximum 3 years.
- Easy EMI Options: Mahindra Finance personal loan repayment will be made in equated monthly installments, so it won’t be a burden on your monthly income. With this, you can choose an EMI which is light in weight and fit in your budget.
How to Apply for a Mahindra Finance personal loan?
To apply for a personal loan at Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Limited, you can either go to its branch or visit the official website. Let’s discuss each Mahindra Finance personal loan application mode one by one.
Offline:- First, you need to visit the Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Limited branch. Once you reach there ask for a personal loan to the representative. The Mahindra Finance representative will give you details of the Mahindra Finance personal loan, and will hand you an application form. You need to fill up this form with the necessary details, and submit it to the branch with 2 passport size colour photographs and other required documents.
Online:- Visit Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Limited website, click the loan section and select ‘Mahindra Finance Personal Loan’. You will be redirected to a new page, there you can see the loan details and a ‘Apply Now’ button on the top left corner. Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, from there you will go to the application page, once you reach there follow the steps below:-
- Select product ‘Loan’
- Select loan type ‘Personal Loan’
- Enter first and last name
- Select your residing state and city
- Enter your email address and mobile number
- Enter the pin code
- Or add any remark (if any)
- Select the type of employment (salaried, self-employed, or others)
- Click ‘I’m not a robot’ button
- And ‘submit’ the application form