Tata Capital has been one of the most trusted financial institutions that have been providing a wide array of banking products such as home loan, loan against property, etc. A personal loan is one of the most favored products among the customers because of the many great features it possesses. You must be thinking why? Well, because of the wide range of needs a personal loan caters to. From the need for buying the latest smartphone to fund the expanses of some medical emergency, you just name it, it serves your every financial need.
If you’re someone who is looking for a personal loan at an affordable rate of interest without any hassle, then a Tata Capital Personal Loan will be best for you. In this article, we will be telling you about the features of it, eligibility criteria, application process and much more. So if you want to know more about it, then this read will be perfect for you. Read on!
What are some highlights of Tata Capital Personal Loan:
You can have a look at some of the key features of this facility mentioned below.
- Loan Quantum: With the Tata capital loan facility, you can opt for a loan amount ranging from a minimum of INR 75,000 to INR 25,00,000. Of course, it will depend on your repayment capability and you must consider it before applying for the loan amount.
- Interest Rate: What does an individual check before applying for a loan amount? Everyone would answer it by saying the rate of interest because it is the most important thing. Tata Capital personal loan interest rate starts from 11.25% onwards and it depends on several factors such as your employment nature (salaried or self-employed), your age, job stability, existing liabilities, and most importantly, your CIBIL score.
- Tenure Period: You can get the loan amount for a period of 12 months to 72 months. Within this period, you can easily repay the loan amount by easy monthly installments.
- You don’t need to submit any kind of collateral or security in order to opt for the loan amount.
- There are absolutely no prepayment charges if you decide to pay the loan amount before the schedules period.
Am I eligible for the Personal Loan Facility from Tata Capital?
You can answer this question by yourself by checking the few points mentioned below.
- The applicant must be between 22 to 58 years.
- An applicant’s monthly income must be a minimum of INR 15,000.
- Must be working in the current company for the last 6 months.
- The applicant must have a work experience of minimum 1 year.
How can you apply for a Tata Capital Personal Loan Online in easy steps?
You can have a look at the steps to apply for the loan facility mentioned below.
Step 1: First of all, you need to check your eligibility to know whether you can get the loan amount or not.
Step 2: Choose the required loan amount and tenure according to your repayment capability.
Step 3: After filling all these details, submit your application.
Step 4: After assessing your application, the bank will disburse the amount within a few days.
What are the documents that I’ll be needing?
There is a list of documents that one must have to apply for the loan facility. Have a look at the mentioned below!
- ID Proof (Passport/ Aadhar Card/ etc)
- Address Proof (Driving License/ Voter ID Card/ etc)
- Salary Slip of the last 3 months
- Bank statement for the last 6 months
- Employment Certificate