Looking to plan your travel but short of funds? Facing a medical emergency, but don’t have enough money to pay the hospitalization expenses? Well, you can opt for a Tata Capital Personal Loan in a hassle-free manner for various purposes such as Travel, Medical Emergencies, Education, Children’s Wedding, or Home Renovation. One of the most crucial reasons that enables one to choose a personal loan from Tata Capital, which is one of the leading NBFCs of India, is its simplified Application Process. Since the overall application process of Tata Capital Personal Loan is so simple that any individual does not need to face any kind of problem.
One of the biggest challenges that individuals face is the application process itself. One of the main reasons behind this is personal loan is an unsecured loan that means individuals don’t have to pledge any kind of security against the loan amount. Tata Capital provides the same but with a complex-free process that helps individuals to just apply a few steps and their application will be processed. You must be thinking what are these steps with which you can apply for a Tata Capital Personal Loan? Well, in this post, we are discussing the same so that you can understand it better. Keep reading to know more!
Steps to Apply for Tata Capital Personal Loan that you should Know
As we mentioned earlier, Tata Capital provides a simple and hassle-free process through which you can get the personal loan amount into your account. We are showing all the steps below. Please check!
- First of all, you will need to visit the official website of the Tata Capital. Here, the first step of the application process will be entering your Name and Mobile Number. After this, you will need to verify this with your PAN Details.
- In the second step, you will need to input the personal loan requirement like how much loan amount you need. If your loan is pre-approved, you will need to enter the loan amount within this limit only.
- The third step would be entering your other personal details such as Email Id, City, Employment Type, Monthly Income, etc.
- After filling your remaining personal details, you will need to set up your e-mandate by doing One-time netbanking transactions. This authorization will help you set up e-mandate.
- In the step 5 of the Tata Capital Personal Loan Application Process, you will have the option to avail of the insurance facility to protect against your personal loan liabilities.
- In the last step, you will need to accept the e-proposal, and check if all your personal details are correct. After verification, Tata Capital will disburse the loan amount into your bank account instantly.
So, you can see how easy it is to apply for a personal loan from Tata Capital with the help of the above-mentioned steps. But there is an important thing that every applicant should know before applying for a personal loan — Eligibility Criteria. We are showing all the important conditions that an individual has to meet to get a personal loan below. Please check!
- An individual must be earning INR 15,000 per month to be eligible for a personal loan. You should know that monthly income can affect your personal loan amount. So, if you have a higher income , you have a higher chance of getting a higher loan amount and vice versa.
- The individual must have a minimum 22 years of age to be eligible for this loan.
- The credit score of an individual should be 700 or above to be eligible for this facility. People with Higher credit scores are considered to be creditworthy and vice versa.