At times, we all face some situations in our life where we find ourselves in the need of urgent funds. These situations can be for your child’s marriage or education funds or it can be for you so that you can buy the latest iPhone in the market. There can be innumerable situations but there is only one solution for it – Personal Loan. A personal loan helps you in achieving whatever you’re not able to because of the financial constraints. There are several banks that offer personal loan facilities to needy customers. HDFC is one of the leading providers of personal loan in India among all other providers of this banking product.
HDFC Personal Loan is an amazing product that has a wide range of amazing features and benefits like affordable interest rate, dynamic repayment period, easy methods to repay the loan amount, and minimal documentation involved. If you’re someone who is looking to opt for a loan amount in a hassle-free manner, then you shouldn’t look anywhere else than the HDFC personal loan because of the exquisite features attached to it. In this article, we will be telling you more features of HDFC personal loan, how can you apply for it, and most importantly, how to use the HDFC Personal Loan Calculator. So keep scrolling down to know more!
What are some of the highlights of the HDFC Personal Loan that makes it preferable among its customers?
What makes this facility from HDFC personal loan as one of the best is the convenience it provides to the customers. Consequently, it has built a huge amount of trust for itself among them. You can have a look at some of the exciting features of it mentioned below.
- With the help of the HDFC personal loan, you can get the loan amount ranging from INR 50,000 to INR 15,00,000. But you shouldn’t take the loan amount beyond your repayment capability out of greed as it can hamper your finances while repaying the loan amount.
- HDFC personal loan interest rate ranges from 10.75% to 21.30% per annum which also depends on several factors such as your employment’s nature, your age, your work experience, gross annual income, and most importantly your credit score.
- The personal loan facility from HDFC Bank is available to opt for a maximum time of 5 years to a minimum of 1 year.
- The loan disbursal time is just a few seconds if you’re a pre-approved HDFC bank customer and a few hours if you’re not an existing customer of HDFC Bank. You can get the loan amount in your bank account within one working day of the document submission.
- You can check your eligibility with the help of the HDFC personal loan eligibility calculator in an hassle-free manner.
Fees and Charges: Up to 2.50% of the loan amount (A minimum of INR 2,999 & maximum of INR 25,000 for salaried customers)
How to efficiently use the HDFC Personal Loan Calculator?
It’s important to have an estimate about the EMI amount before applying for the loan amount so that you can handle your finances in a better way because a hefty EMI amount can hurt your monthly budget hard. To use the HDF personal loan EMI calculator, you need a few basic details like the desired loan amount, desired tenure, and rate of interest. By filling out these details, you will get the exact EMI amount that you will have to pay in order to repay the loan. You can check for as many times as you want by putting different values in it.
How can you apply for the HDFC Personal Loan?
We’re living in an age where everything can be done online. Same as you can apply for the HDFC personal loan online by filling a few details like your name, residing city, mobile number, etc. Upload the required documents and your application is on the way. The bank will assess your candidature and if all goes right, funds will be in your account within a few days.