In our country, where many people apply don’t have their own homes and in order to buy their homes, their only feasible resort is the Home loan facility provided by almost all the leading banks and housing finance companies. Bank of Baroda is one of the prominent Indian public sector banks that provides home loan facilities to its customers in a hassle-free manner. People can apply for this facility at an affordable rate of interest and with flexible repayment options. But do you know that on a number of times, an applicant’s home loan application gets canceled because of the incomplete documents? In this article, we will be telling you about the Bank of Baroda home loan documents that you will need at the time of loan application. Without submitting the right set of required documents, your loan won’t be sanctioned by the bank authority. So it’s important to have the right kind of knowledge about the Bank of Baroda Home Loan documents that you will be needing. Because it would be really sad for any individual to see his application rejected just because of that missing piece of document. So without any further delay, let’s delve into it!
List of Important Bank of Baroda Home Loan Documents:
You can have a look at the list of required documents that you will need to submit while applying for the Bank of Baroda Home Loan.
- Duly Filled-in Application Form (with a photograph of all the applicants)
- Residence Proof – Electricity Bill, Driving Licence, Telephone Bill, etc.
- Age verification – PAN card, Election ID, Passport, Drivers licence, and Ration card, etc.
- Photocopy of Approved Property Plan from your Local Civic Authority
- Copy of No Agricultural (NA) Permission
- Guarantor Forms and their salary certificates. – If a guarantor is in business, IT returns of the last two years
- Bank Statements for the last two years.
- Latest salary slip/statement in case of employed applicants.
- In the case of self-employed applicants, balance sheets of the last three years
- A brief outline of your company in the case of self-employed applicants
- Their Residence and Age verification – PAN card, Election ID, Passport, Drivers license, and Ration card, etc
Additional Documents that you’ll require:
If you’ve purchased the property from a Builder, then you will need the following Bank of Baroda Home Loan documents.
- Copy of Agreement for sale.
- Copy of registration receipt.
- Copy of approved plan & permission letter of the responsible authorities.
- Copy of NA permission/ULC order.
- Copies of receipts of payments already made.
- NOC from builders in our format.
If you’ve directly allocated your property in a Co-operative Housing Society, then you will need to below-mentioned Bank of Baroda home loan documents.
- Letter of allotment
- Share certificate and Society registration certificate.
- Copy of sale or lease agreement in favor of the society
- NOC (No Objection Certificate) from society in Bank’s Format
- Original Possession letter
If you’re buying a resale property, the list of documents that you’ll require is given below.
- Copy of all previous vendors agreements properly stamped and registered and the registration receipt. You will need to submit the original documents before disbursal of the loan amount
- NOC (No Objection Certificate) from Society/Builder in Bank’s format
- Original Share Certificate