Getting a personal loan from SBI may be easy for you, and you must have got approval for the loan. But don’t apply for the loan unless you need it. Because borrowing a loan without any purpose will only make it difficult for you to meet the financial ends. As you might use the borrowed loan amount and spend all the money, but don;’t forget you have to repay the loan. SBI personal loan interest rates are attractive and range from 10.60%-12.60% per annum. And if you are borrowing an SBI personal loan or thinking to borrow it, you should read this article and know how to manage its repayment structure.
SBI Personal Loan EMI Calculator an Online Tool Which Makes the Repayment Affordable!
SBI offers an online tool for the customer, so that they can find out what their future EMI would be. The result is based on these following details.
- Loan Amount
- SBI Personal Loan Interest Rates
- And Loan Tenure
How to use the SBI Personal Loan EMI Calculator?
To use this tool, you can visit the SBI official website and follow the below steps:-
- On the SBI home page sidebar, you will see quick links for Tool & Calculators, click on it
- You will be redirected to SBI Personal Loan EMI Calculator page
- Enter your borrowed principal amount, the applicable annual SBI Personal Loan Interest Rates and the loan tenure which is in this case is from 6 to 72 months.
Understand it better with an example:-
Suppose, you want to borrow an SBI personal loan. The eligible amount under which you can apply for it is maximum INR 10 lakh, and SBI charges an interest rate of 11.25%. So to make a right decision, you used the SBI personal loan EMI calculator which gives the following result.
|Loan Amount (in INR)||Tenure (in Months)||Interest Rate (per annum)||EMI Amount (in INR)||Total Interest Payment (in INR)|
|1,00,000||12-72||11.25%||8,850 – 1,196||6,198 – 37,969|
|2,00,000||12-72||11.25%||17,700 – 3,832||12,396 – 75,938|
|3,00,000||12-72||11.25%||26,549 – 5,749||18,594 – 1,13,907|
|4,00,000||12-72||11.25%||35,399 – 7,665||24,792 – 1,51,876|
|5,00,000||12-72||11.25%||44,249 – 9,581||30,990 – 1,89,845|
|6,00,000||12-72||11.25%||53,099 – 11,497||37,188 – 2,27,814|
|7,00,000||12-72||11.25%||61,949 – 13,414||43,386 – 2,65,784|
|8,00,000||12-72||11.25%||70,799 – 15,330||49,584 – 3,03,753|
|9,00,000||12-72||11.25%||79,648 – 17,246||55,782 – 3,41,722|
|10,00,000||12-72||11.25%||88,498 – 19,162||61,980 – 3,79,691|
List of SBI Personal Loan EMI Calculator Benefits
When you use this EMI tool, you can do the following:-
- Change tenure to get affordable EMI before loan is sanctioned
- Know at what tenure the interest outgo would be low
- Plan the prepayment, if you have a lump sum of fund during the tenure
- Get the desired loan amount at an attractive SBI Personal Loan Interest Rates
Now, you know how this yool works and what benefits SBI Personal Loan EMI Calculator provides, so apply for your SBI personal loan without any hassle.