When we talk about the best credit card providers in our country, it would be impossible to not mention the State Bank of India (SBI) credit cards. You may wonder why? Well, because there are several banks that provide credit cards to the customers but when it is about the impeccable services and offers, it is hard to match the level State Bank of India has set up from the past few years. The largest lender of the country has such a wide range of credit cards across categories like travel, lifestyle, movies, shopping, dining, and others.
Among all the cards, SBI Prime Credit Card holds a special place as it provides some unmatching rewards, prime rewards, and whatnot. There are tonnes of privileges that you can get with this credit card from SBI. We will be telling you about some of those features in this article so that there will be no doubt remain in your head when it comes to choosing the SBI Prime credit card. So, keep reading on!
Let’s have a look at highlights of the SBI Prime Credit Card that you can get?
As we told before that this card is nothing but a feast of rewards and privileges. Some of them are mentioned below.
Welcome Gift on Joining:
- This card gives you a warm welcome. As soon as you pay the annual fee of the SBI Prime credit card, you will get e-gift vouchers worth of INR 3,000 from some of the best brands in the market like Bata, Pantaloons, Shoppers Stop, and Yatra.com.
- These gift vouchers will be sent to your registered email id or number within 15 days of annual fee payment.
What are the Prime Rewards that you can get?
- With your SBI card, you can pay your utility bills in style as you would get 20 reward points on every payment of INR 100. But you need to remember that you could only get a maximum of 3,000 reward points in this particular category.
- Apart from this, on shopping anything from the BigBasket, you will get 15 reward points on every INR 100 spendings.
- On other categories like dining, groceries, departmental stores, and movies, you could 10 reward points per INR 100 spent on such categories.
- Apart from the above-mentioned categories, you will get 2 reward points on all other retail spends.
- The best thing about this is 4 reward points are equal to INR 1.
Milestone Benefits on your Card:
- If you wil be able to spend INR 50,000 with your SBI Prime credit card in a quarter, you could get Pizza Hut e-vouchers worth of INR 1,000.
- In a year, if you will be able to spend a total sum of INR 3 lakhs, your annual fee will be waived off. And if your annual spending reaches a limit of INR 5 lakhs, then you will be getting E-gifts or vouchers from Pantaloons or Yatra.com.
- Apart from these milestone benefits, you will get airport lounge access for 4 times at International and 8 times at Domestic Airports.
What are the fees on this Card?
State Bank of India (SBI) has fixed both annual and joining fees as the INR 2,999 plus applicable taxes.