Booking a train ticket nowadays is easy and convenient with the online ticket booking service. And to book your tickets at IRCTC you can use the SBI IRCTC credit card. With this SBI travel card, you can enjoy a wide range of privileges on train tickets from IRCTC and other retail purchases you make.
All your SBI credit card transactions will earn you reward points. These rewards can be later redeemed on the IRCTC’s official website against the purchase of railway tickets, etc. This SBI credit card is the perfect partner of frequent travelers. Read the article where you know every little detail about the SBI IRCTC credit card so that you can make a right decision by applying for the card.
Features of the SBI IRCTC Credit Card
- On buying tickets through irctc.co.in on categories like AC1, AC2, AC3, and AC CC, you can get up to 10% value back points.
- On spending every INR 125 on all purchases except fuel, you get 1 reward point.
- Within 45 days of card issuance, if you do a transaction of INR 500 or more, you will get 350 activation bonus reward points. The transaction is not valid for cash withdrawal or fuel refilling.
- On train tickets booking you can save up to 1%
- You can book your airline tickets with IRCTC at an unbeatable price.
- With your SBI IRCTC credit card, you can save on fuel refilling with 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all petrol pump stations. On transactions of INR 500 to 3,000 the offer is valid exclusive of GST.
- Also with the add-on card facility, your family members can also enjoy its benefits.
- Interest free period of 20-50 days on retail spends if your SBI credit card balance is paid in full
- Cash advances up to 80% of your credit limit, the user can withdraw a maximum INR 12,000 per day.
Joining and Annual Fees for the SBI credit Card
You have to pay a nominal joining fee to get an SBI IRCTC Credit Card. The joining fee is fixed at INR 500 with appliaceb GST of 18% and the annual fee for each year for the SBI credit card is INR 300 +GST.
Other fee & charges
- Finance Charge 3.5% per month
- Add on fee NIL
- Due amount fee 5% of the balance
- Cash advance fee 2.5% of the total amount you withdraw from the SBI credit card
- Foreign currency mark-up fee 3.5% of the transaction
How to do SBI Credit Card payment online?
It’s important to make your SBI credit card payment before the due date, so there will be no penalty on your next statement. Delaying your credit card bills can affect you later and reduce the credit score and also, you will have to pay the high interest charged on it. There are various ways to do the SBI credit card payment online by which you can make the payment on time for your SBI IRCTC Credit Card due amount. You can use the net banking, SBI mobile app YONO, UPI payment service, NEFT payment, and other payment services.