There are many people whose number one dream is to travel the whole world. And there are some who frequently travel to different parts of the world for a range of purposes. A credit card would be the first thing such people want beside them during their travel. But there is this question that remains among people – which is the best credit card for International Travel? Well, we want to tell you the first thing that there is no best card for international travel. Like any other credit card, it tends to change from one person to another.
But think about this, what do you generally do during your international travel? Shopping, travel, activities related to lifestyles like spa salon/resort or some other thing. So, the best credit card would be the one who can give you some of the exciting offers on all your activities. Remember to choose only according to your requirements otherwise it the credit card will be no use for you. In this article, we would be telling you about some of the popular ones among which you choose the best credit card for international travel. So, keep reading!
Let’s have a look at some of the Popular International Travel Credit Cards:
Below, we have mentioned the credit cards and their features so that you can decide the best credit card for international travel.
HDFC Bank Diners Club Back Credit Card:
- As the tagline of this card suggests – If your wish list includes the entire world, this card is the one for you!
- With this card from HDFC, you will get a range of benefits in the range of travel, lifestyle, and privileges in the form of memberships of different brands like Club Marriott, Club Vistara, Zomato, Amazon Prime, and others.
- These complimentary privileges can be availed by completing the first transaction with your card.
- With this, you will get unlimited airport lounge access to more than 800 domestic and International Airports.
- You will get 5 reward points on every retail spends of INR 150. With these reward points, you can even book Air Tickets of different airlines.
- The forex markup fee of 1.99% is the factor which makes it one of the best credit card for international travel.
Miles and More Axis Bank Credit Card:
- This card from Axis Bank gives you 3000 Welcome Miles at the time of joining. As the name suggests, this card is perfect for international travel.
- With each spend with your card, you will get Miles on your Axis Bank credit card. These miles can be redeemed for a range of offers such as flights, hotels, shopping, car rentals, and others.
- Also, there is no limit on the Miles you can earn. So, you don’t have to worry about this aspect.
- At the time of renewal, you will get 3000 Bonus Miles on your credit card.
- Through the dining delights, you can get upto 15% off your dining bills across all Indian restaurants.
InterMiles ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card:
- When we talk about the best credit card for international travel, it is impossible to not mention this amazing card from ICICI.
- As soon as you get the card on your hand, and make the first transaction, you will get 10,000 InterMiles as the joining gift.
- Other than this, you will get 5,000 InterMiles as the renewal bonus every year at the time of card renewal.
- These InterMiles can be redeemed into different options such as hotel and flight bookings.