There’s a wide range of credit card options for you in Bank of Baroda and to take its advantage you just have to pay a one time joining fee. To get a Bank of Broda credit card that saves on your daily payments apply for an Easy Living credit card. Using this Bank of Baroda credit card, you can avail 5X reward benefits on our grocery spends. Read the article and know more about the credit card and it’s features.
When can I earn a reward on my Bank of Baroda credit card?
If you make payments from your Easy Living Bank of Baroda credit card a reward point is credited to your account which you can claim later for cashback or catalog products. Here are some situations in which you can use the credit card for rewards earning.
- 5 reward points for every INR 100 spent on Grocery, Departmental stores and Movies
- 1 reward point on any other payments
5X reward points are capped at 1,000 for the mentioned categories per month. Further if you spend in that month on the categories you will earn reward points at a regular earn rate.
How much will I save from the Bank of Baroda credit card?
Using the credit card, you can get the reward benefits as you know but do you know if you do timely credit card payment you can get 0.5% cashback on your next billing cycle. So, Bank of Baroda credit card unlike any other card provides you cashback benefit on your bill payments as well. And on your Easy Living credit card, you can get zero percent fuel surcharge waiver on fuel refilling on transactions of INR 400 to INR 5,000.
What benefits make it the best credit card?
- With this Bank of Baroda credit card you can get a free personal accidental death cover to ensure financial protection for your family
- 3 lifetime free add-on cards for your spouse, parents, siblings or kids above 18 years of age
- 50 days of interest free period on your credit card from the date of your purchase
- Pay the minimum amount if your bills are high and finance your spends as per your convenience with the Bank of Baroda credit card revolving credit facility.
- Convert purchases into EMI and pay for them in 6 to 12 months if you madea transaction of INR 2,500 or above.
Pay an affordable price for your Bank of Baroda credit card!
To get the Easy Living Bank of Baroda credit card, pay a one time fee of INR 500+GST. And if you do spend INR 6,000 within 60 days your joig fee will be waived off. So, get advantage of these benefits and save on your fee payment when you apply for the Bank of Baroda credit card. And get the same benefit on renewal fee payment if you spend INR 35,000 in a year.
Apply for Bank of Baroda Credit Card
Go to the bank branch or visit the official website to apply for the Bank of Baroda credit card. Fill in your personal details and submit a few ID, income and address proof. If you are eligible the card will be approved and it is delivered to you within 7 days.