YES Bank is one of the leading private banks of India that provide a wide range of banking products to customers that they enjoy. One such product is YES Bank Credit Card that helps individuals open up a new door to exciting privileges, cashback offers, reward programs, etc. YES Bank provides credit cards to both self-employed professionals and salaried employees. But here, we want to talk about the YES Bank First Business Credit Card, which is a pretty amazing credit card for the customers for whom business always comes first.
With offers like Accelerated Reward Program, Best Foreign Currency Markup, Fuel Surcharge Waiver, this YES Bank Credit card can prove to be one of the best credit cards for business professionals. YES Bank has also fixed eligibility criteria to keep the exclusivity of the product so that every special individual can enjoy the benefits of it. In this article, we will cover several aspects related to the YES Bank Credit Card and will also tell you how to make the YES Bank Credit Card Payment so that you can understand everything better. So, without wasting any further time, keep reading.
Highlights of YES Bank Credit Card
As we said, YES First Business Credit Card is loaded with a wide range of benefits. We are showing some of the prominent ones below. Please have a look.
Welcome Reward Points
- As soon as you make your first transaction with your YES Bank Credit Card, you will earn 20,000 reward points. This transaction should be done within the 30 days of your card issuance.
- Other than this, every time you pay the renewal fee for your card, you will get 15,000 Reward points.
- If you spend INR 12 lakh or more with your credit card, you will be able to get 20,000 reward points every year.
Reward Points on Other Categories
- On spending INR 200 on Domestic Flights, Dining, and Travel Agencies, you would get 16 reward points. For example, if you booked a flight ticket of INR 2,000, you will get 160 Reward Points.
- In every other category, you will get 8 Reward Points on spending INR 200.
- On registering on YESPayNow, you will get 1,000 Reward points each time.
How to Redeem these Reward Points
You must be thinking what will you do with all these reward points? Well, YES Bank Credit Card provides a range of Reward Points Redemption programs. You can visit the dedicated website to book tickets for Flights, Hotel, Movies against your reward points.
Other than this, YES Bank provides an exclusive catalog of rewards to choose from according to your choice. Do you know that you can also turn your reward points into Air Miles? Well, the answer to this question is yes. You can convert 8 Reward Points into 1 Intermile or 1 Club Vistara Point.
Your YES Bank Credit Card also provides Insurance Cover in case of any unforeseen event. For example, you will get an Air Insurance Cover of INR 1 Crore in case of death due to an Air Accident and INR 25 lakh for medical emergencies.
As we said, to get a YES Bank Credit card, individuals need to meet a few basic conditions that we are shown below. Have a look.
- The applicant’s age must be between 21 to 70 years.
- Self-employed, Proprietors, and Partners of Partnership firms can apply for YES Bank Credit Card.
- The applicant should have a minimum Income Tax Return (ITR) of INR 10 lakh.
How to make YES Bank Credit Card Payment?
To make YES Bank Credit Card payment, customers can use any of the various methods such as Netbanking, ATM Funds Transfer, Standing Instruction, Cash Payment, YES Mobile App, Cheque Payment, YES Pay App, NEFT, RTGS, etc. All of these methods are quite easy and can be done by anyone.