When we jot down the top private banks of India, it is impossible to not mention the name of Standard Chartered in this list. This is one of the banks that provide a wide range of financial products to the customers. Among these products, Standard Chartered Credit Card is one of the popular ones among customers who want to enjoy a range of special benefits. The credit card is scattered across several categories such as entertainment, travel, shopping, cashback offers, etc. An individual can choose anyone according to his or her spending habits and convenience.
In this particular article, we will cover Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum credit card that is popular for its amazing cashback offers and reward points program. If you are looking to opt for a Standard Chartered Credit Card that can provide you these benefits, this article could be a good read for you. We will tell you about everything such as its features, eligibility criteria, joining & annual fees, etc so that you can make the best decision. So, keep reading!
Highlights of the Standard Chartered Credit Card that you should know
This Manhattan Platinum Standard Chartered credit card provides a range of benefits that we are shown below. Please have a look.
The Good Life Program
- With Welcome Offers, you will get BookMyShow vouchers worth INR 2,000 on your first transaction in the first 90 days with your credit card.
- If you want to enjoy a range of benefits across dining, shopping, travel, entertainment, the Good Life Program from the Standard Chartered Credit card could be the perfect choice for you. There are several offers that an individual can enjoy without any trouble on top brands like Freedom Tree, Apollo, etc.
Cashback at Supermarkets
Whenever you spend on buying things at Supermarkets with your Standard Chartered credit card, you will get 5% cashback. For example, if you buy something worth INR 1,000, you will get INR 50 as the cashback.
Other than the cashback features, you will also get 3X Reward points, on every other expenses apart from Supermarket spendigns. These reward points can be redeemed into a range of benefits across different categories and you can even pay your bills with these points.
- You will also get Supplementary Credit Cards for your family members, Spouse, children above 18 years of age without paying an extra amount.
- Standard Chartered Credit Card is a totally contactless credit card so you get an extra layer of security and ease on your transactions.
- With its ‘Kuch bhi on EMI’ facility, you can convert your big spends of anything above INR 500 into easy installments via your Internet Banking or Mobile banking.
- You can also get a loan amount upto INR 5,00,000 against your Credit Card for a tenure of 12 to 60 months.
- If you are struggling to pay your outstanding credit card bill, you can also transfer your existing amount to Standard Chartered bank with the facility of Balance Transfer facility.
Fees on Standard Chartered Credit Card
Standard Chartered bank has fixed the joining fee as INR 999. After the first year, the same will be charged as the annual fee.
There are a few conditions that an individual needs to fulfill before getting this card. We are showing these conditions below. Have a look.
- The age should be between 21 and 65 years.
- To make the credit card payment, an applicant must have a stable monthly income.
- The applicant should be living in a city where a Standard Chartered Credit card can be sourced.