A credit card serves different purposes for different individuals. For some, it is a gateway to cashback offers from online shopping while for some it provides some exclusive offers on Entertainment, Dining, and other categories. Since there are so many banks that provide Credit Cards, it is comparatively difficult to choose a suitable one. In this article, we will be telling you about the Kotak Credit Card provided by one of the leading private banks of India — Kotak Mahindra Bank. This read will help you in knowing one of its amazing credit cards known as the Kotak Feast Gold Credit Card. So, without any further delay, start reading about it.
Features of Kotak Credit Card
Do you frequently dine outside and love to spend your weekend while watching the movies? If your answer is yes, this Kotak Feast Gold Credit could be the perfect choice for you due to its amazing reward program and cashback offers. We are showing some of the features of Kotak Credit Card below. Have a look.
- With its dining program, you will get 10 Dining points on every INR 100 spent on dining and movie tickets. So, if you spent a total of INR 1,000 on movies and eating, you will earn 100 dining points in return.
- You need to remember that you can only earn dining points if you spent more than INR 5,000 in a single billing cycle. As soon as you achieve this target, all the spendings on movies and dining will give you Dining points.
- Any single transaction you make with your Kotak Credit Card will be eligible for dining points.
- On your first 5 transactions on movies and dining, you can get upto 600 Dining Points.
- Your Kotak Feast Gold Credit card gives you amazing accessibility and you can use it anywhere be it Coffee Shops, fast food joints, Pubs, Pizza Points, etc.
Balance Transfer Facility
- With your Kotak credit card, you can also transfer your outstanding bill to some other card. You will only need to pay a processing fee of INR 349 on the transfer of every bill of INR 10,000.
- The service will be instantly done as soon as you make a call to Kotak Credit card customer care.
- With the Kotak FeastShield facility, in case your Kotak Credit is stolen, you are eligible to get a cover of INR 50,000 against any fraudulent usage upto 7 days.
- You will also get an Add-on credit card that you can give to your parents, siblings, spouse or children above 18 years of age.
Joining and Annual fees
To get this Kotak Credit card, you will need to pay the Nil Joining fee. However, after the first year, you will need to pay an annual fee of INR 499.
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
- The applicant’s age must be between 21 and 65 years of age to apply for a Kotak Credit Card.
- Add-on cardholders should be above 18 years of age.
- The annual income must be INR 3 lakh or above.
- Only salaried applicants can apply for a Kotak Credit Card.
- The applicant must be an Indian resident.