Standard Chartered Bank offers you a wide range of credit cards options. And if you use any of the standard chartered credit card, you should read this post. Because here in this post you will learn how to do the credit card payment for the Standard Chartered Bank card, so read this post further for information!
Online Credit Card Payment Methods for Standard Chartered Bank Card
If technology is your need, and you prefer online payment for the Standard Chartered credit card, you can do this easily by using the following service –
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) or Inter Bank Fund Transfer (IBFT)
Keeping your standard chartered credit card payments updated is important for you to enjoy its benefit without any break, and also to avoid paying high interest on due bills. If you are too old to do payments physically through a cheque or cash deposit, you can go for a convenient option of NEFT. This is a reliable method via which you are never behind on your credit card payments. The IFSC code of the Standard Chartered Bank is SCBL0036001 and the official address is MG Road, Mumbai. With the NEFT service, you can transfer money from your bank account directly to your Standard Chartered Credit Card.
To use the IBFT service of the bank, you just need to log in to Online Banking, go to the “Funds Transfer” option and select IBFT. The following are the IBFT participating banks with Standard Chartered –
- Al Baraka Bank
- Allied Bank
- Apna Microfinance Bank
- Askari Bank
- Bank Al Habib
- Bank AlFalah
- Bank Islami
- Bank of Khyber
- Bank of Punjab
- Citibank N.A.
- Dubai Islamic Bank
- Faysal Bank
- FINCA Microfinance Bank
- First Women Bank
- Habib Bank
- Habib Metropolitan Bank
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
- JS Bank
- MCB Islamic Bank
- Meezan Bank
- Mobilink Microfinance Bank Limited
- National Bank of Pakistan
- NRSP Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Samba Bank
- Silk Bank
- Sindh Bank
- Soneri Bank
- Summit Bank
- Telenor Microfinance Bank
- The First Microfinance Bank Ltd
- U Microfinance Bank
- United Bank Limited
For now IBFT will transfer only up to PKR 1,000,000 per day. And to use this service for credit card payment, you need to enter the complete account number of the beneficiary in the other bank along with the billing amount you wish to pay in PKR.
Standard Chartered Online Banking
Visit the bank official website and proceed for the credit card payment, by just logging in to your account. Pay your finances anytime, anywhere without any hassle. Just enter the credit card number, verify it with the OTP and enter the billing amount you wish to pay. Once the payment has been confirmed you can see the standard chartered credit card paid status online.
VISA Credit Card Pay
You can transfer funds from your bank account to any other VISA credit card issued in India using this online credit card payment service. To pay the standard chartered credit card bill, follow the below mentioned steps-
- Log on to Standard Chartered NetBanking
- Enter your Customer ID and Password
- Select the Third Party Funds Transfer
- Choose the Visa Credit Card Pay from the options
- Enter your transfer details like sender and recipient information. For instance, the 16 digit credit card number of the beneficiary.
- Confirm the transaction
The credit card payment made is sent to the bank by VISA, that will be credited to your SBI standard chartered credit card within 3 working days.
BillDesk is an online payment gateway company based in Mumbai, India which provides the online credit card payment services to the customers. To use this service for your standard chartered credit card, you need follow the below process –
- Visit the Standard Chartered Bank website
- Go to credit card payment options
- Select ‘Bill Desk’
- And click the ‘Proceed to Payment’ button
- After that provide your Standard Chartered credit card details like the 16-digit credit card number and the amount you would like to pay, and the bank account from which you would like to make the payment.
- Once you have provided the details, confirm the payment, by entering the authenticate details like Net Banking User ID and Password of your Bank Account. After that your account will get debited instantly.
- An online confirmation of the transaction, will be displayed such as ‘Success’ or ‘Failure’
Offline Credit Card Payment Methods for Standard Chartered Bank Card
If you aren’t comfortable with the online payment services, you can pay your standard chartered credit card bills via cheque or cash. Submit the cash or cheque to your dataset Standard Chartered Bank branch. Or if you are the bank customer, simply call the phone banking helpline number and request a transfer from your bank account.