Standard Chartered is one of the leading private banks of India that offers a wide range of banking products to customers. Among those products, Standard Chartered Credit Card is one of the most popular ones among individuals who want to enjoy a host of offers from credit cards. Although there are several cards that are pretty handy, there is something else when it comes to the Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card. As you can see from its name, this credit card is loaded with features that can give reward points on each spending of yours.
So, in this article, we will talk about the features of this special Credit Card, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, how to make Standard Chartered credit card payment, and much more. Keep reading to know more. First, we are showing you some of the top features. Have a look.
Features of Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card that you Should Know
- Whenever you spend INR 150 on Dining or Fuel, you will get 5 Reward Points. But the best thing is there is no monthly limit on how many reward points you can earn with your Standard Chartered Credit card. But you need to make sure that these food and fuel outlets are registered under the merchant category allotted by VISA.
- For all other categories except Fuel and Dining, you will get 1 Reward Points.
- Your Standard Chartered Platinum Reward Credit Card provides you the Good Life Program with which you can avail offers and discounts across several categories like Dining, Shopping, Travel, and much more.
- With the free of cost Supplementary Credit Cards, your family member, spouse, children above 18 years of age can enjoy all the features of the Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card. These cards will be lifetime free, so you don’t need to worry about the joining or annual fee.
- Standard Chartered Bank also allows customers to convert their entire outstanding balance upto INR 5,00,000 into easy EMIs. With this facility, a customer can easily convert his or her big credit card transactions into easy installments at zero pre-closure charges.
- You can also get a personal loan against your credit card (upto amount of INR 7,50,00) at affordable interest rates.
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
There are a few conditions that an individual needs to fulfill to get the Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card. We are showing them below. Have a look.
- The age should be between 21 to 65 years.
- The applicant should have a stable monthly income to have a smooth Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment every month.
- The individual must be living in a sourceable city or location as mentioned by the Bank.
Required Documents to get Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card
While applying for a Standard Chartered Bank credit card, you will need to submit a few basic documents that you can check below.
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Passport)
- Address Proof (Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Electricity Bill)
- Recent Passport-sized Photograph
- Latest One-month Salary Slip for Salaried Individuals
- Latest IT Returns with Computation of Income for Self-employed Businessmen
These documents help banks to know the eligibility of an individual. For example, the latest salary slip helps in estimating the repayment capacity of an individual.