Even though there is no foundation on when you should travel, season travelling is the best feeling ever! Every place you visit has some special months when it can be explored and felt in the best way possible. So, if you are also spending your days and nights thinking about how would you pay for that flight or that hotel, it’s time for you get the best travel credit card.
Different credit cards have a different purpose to serve and only then the maximum benefit of reward points and cashback can be enjoyed. Travel credit cards are the best choice when you are planning a trip. You can get cashback on flight booking as well as train tickets. Also, there are some travel cards where you can get the whole travel package. To know more in details about this facility, you must this article.
Best Travel Credit Cards in India for Your Next Trip
When you start searching for a travel card, your purpose is to get a card which offers reward points or cashback on ticket booking. Nowadays, most of people prefer travelling via flights. So, it is better if you also keep it as your basic need and look further for the cards. Below are some of the best air miles credit cards that you can choose from.
Best Air Miles Credit Card India
Below are some of the best Air Miles credit cards in India that you can choose from. You can further check the eligibility and income criteria details based on which the bank approves the best travel credit card application. As of now, you can focus on the features of these credit cards and their annual fees.
Citibank PremierMiles Credit Card
- 10,000 Miles with the first expenditure of Rs.1,000 or more within 60 days of Card issuance
- 3000 Miles on card renewal
- Miles earned once do not expire
- As a member of the Frequent Flyer Program (FFP), if you book a ticket, you earn double the number of miles for the ticket at a rate of 10 Miles per Rs. 100
- Complimentary access to airport lounges
- Annual Fee: Rs. 3000
Jet Privilege HDFC Bank Credit Card
- 5000 Bonus JP Miles on the first use of the card within 90 days of issuance
- 5000 Bonus JP Miles on the retail expenditure of Rs. 75,000 within 90 days of issuance
- Book a return ticket with Jet Airways and avail discounts
- 4000 JP Miles on first swipe of card after renewal
- 5% discount on all domestic air ticket bookings with Jet Airways along with 10 kg additional luggage
- Renewal charge can be waived off on spending over Rs. 3 lac within one year
- Annual Fee: Rs. 2500
Air India SBI Platinum Card
- Welcome rewards up to 20000 points
- Each reward point equals 1 Air India Mile
- Bonus 5000 rewards for each membership anniversary
- Annual Fee: Rs. 500
Titanium Smart Traveler Credit Card- Axis Bank
- 8 Loyalty rewards on every Rs. 200 spent while travelling abroad
- 4 Loyalty reward points for every Rs. 300 spent on hotels, holiday packages, airlines, train and bus bookings in India
- For other spends, 2 Loyalty points for every Rs. 200 spent
- Annual Fee: Rs. 100
Yatra SBI Credit Card
- Joining voucher worth Rs. 8500 from yatra.com
- Earn points for purchasing at yatra.com
- Access to MasterCard Premium airport lounges in India
- Annual Fee: Rs 500
How to apply for a credit card?
Since everything is now available online, applying for a credit card is also here. You can simply visit the official website of the bank and apply for the chosen card. When you fill-up the form, you will have to mention some basic details such as income, age and profession of yours. If your income (which is the most important factor in deciding the eligibility) is good enough to get you the best travel credit card, you will get it. Otherwise, you will get the list of options you have on the basis of your income.