Have you ever thought about the fact that why an individual opts for a credit card? Leave this aside, have you ever thought of the reason why you’re thinking to have a credit card in your pocket? The answer is the same for both the questions – To enjoy a range of exclusive rewards and amazing benefits.
But different individuals want to enjoy different benefits as spending habits of different people bound to be different. While someone loves to spend on dining, someone may like to shop with most of his monthly income. So it can be different, and hence, different people can have different best credit cards for them. But if you are someone who wants to enjoy several rich benefits, then the YES Bank credit card could be the perfect choice for you, and particularly the First Preferred Credit Card because of the amazing features it possesses.
In this article, we would be telling you about the several benefits that you can avail of with the help of this Yes Bank credit card in a detailed way. After going through the article, you won’t have a shed of doubt in your mind about why you shouldn’t opt for this card because it has unlimited reasons to opt for. Keep reading!
Let’s have a look at the offers that YES Bank First Preferred Credit Card provides?
- As soon as you get your hands on this YES Bank credit card, it will shower you with welcome rewards. Within the 90 days, whenever you will make your first transaction using your card, you will get 15,000 welcome reward points.
- Also, when you renew your card each year by paying the renewal fee, you will get a bonus of 10,000 reward points each time.
Reward Points Program and how can you redeem them?
- Whenever you spend INR 100 with your card on the categories like travel agencies and tour managers, domestic flights, and dining, you will get 8 reward points per INR 100 spent. For example, if you spent INR 1,000 on dining, you will get 80 reward points for this transaction.
- Apart from the above-mentioned categories, you will get 4 reward points on spending INR 100 on all other categories.
- On making a registration on YES PayNow, you will get 1,000 reward points. Isn’t this amazing that you will get all these reward points only for registering.
- Talking about the redemption of the reward points that you have earned from your YES Bank credit card, there is a separate website for the booking of movie tickets, hotels, and flights where you can redeem them. 1 reward point is equal to INR 0.25.
- You can also redeem your reward points through InterMiles where 1 InterMiles is equal to 4 reward points.
Other Benefits: Apart from the reward points and welcome benefits, you could also enjoy the airport lounge access and the facility of MasterCard World Golf Program through which you could get a waiver of 3 green fees at selected golf courses in India.
Fees and Charges: You will have to pay INR 2500 plus applicable taxes as the joining fee and the annual renewal fee each year for your YES Bank credit card. The joining fee will be for one time only.
- The applicant must be 21 years to 60 years of age.
- Both salaried and self-employed individuals can apply for this credit card.
- The minimum monthly income must be INR 15,000 or must have an annual ITR of INR 18 lakhs or above.