The primary use to have a credit card in your pocket is usually, the reward points and offers that it lets you avail of. But what if I tell you that there’s a credit card by which you can save a ton even while spending as usual? I know, it would be a little hard to believe, but there’s one – Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card – by which you can save a huge chunk of your money by exciting cashback offers on a wide range of categories.
If you’re thinking of to opt for a credit card for the first time or you’ve been fascinated with the exciting offers of this credit card by Standard Chartered Bank, then you shouldn’t think twice before zeroing on this. Moreover, we wil be trying to clear any kind of doubts about it by giving you proper information about the Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium credit card which will include its features, eligibility criteria, and the required documents.
What are the various exciting cashback offers and features of Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card?
- Rewards on Bill Payment: This card gives you the option of saving upto ₹ 6,000 by paying the phone bills and other utilities. You will get 5% cashback and 1 reward points on all other expenses on a minimum transaction of ₹ 750. This makes it a perfect choice for those who like to pay their bills through credit cards.
- The Good Life Program: Through this program, you can have amazing offers in categories like dining, travel, shopping across India. By this, you can enjoy a range of privileges just by having this credit card in your pocket.
- Fuel Freedom: With this card, forget about just getting 1% fuel surcharge waived off! This gives you a flat 5% cashback on making a minimum transaction of ₹ 750. You can get a maximum cashback of ₹ 200 per month and ₹ 1oo on a transaction.
- Contactless Feature: Don’t worry about remembering the PIN anymore because this card enables you to perform a faster transaction through its contactless feature. It’s secure than ever and lets you free from carrying any form of cash.
- Add-on Credit Card: Anyone from your family can get the supplementary credit card without any fees for a lifetime. They must be above 18 years of age.
- Fees and Charges: Standard Chartered has fixed both annual and joining fees as ₹ 750. The individuals who are existing customers of Standard Chartered Premium Banking won’t have to pay any kind of fees to have this card.
Am I eligible for the Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card?
You can have a look at the following points to get an answer to your important question.
- You must be between 21 and 65 years of age.
- You must have a stable monthly income to back up your application.
- You must be living in a location where a credit card can be sourced.
What are the documents that I will require?
- Identity Proof – Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID Card etc
- Address Proof – Driving Licence/ Passport/ Phone Bill etc
- One recent passport-sized photograph
- One month salary slip for the salaried individuals
- Latest IRT / Business Continuity Proof for the self-employed individuals