Everybody wants to have a special credit card in their pocket that can give them an extensive range of benefits and reward programs across different categories. There are several banks that provide a range of credit cards to the customers but there is a certain annual fee that an individual has to pay. There is something very important that you need to know while applying for a credit card. Before providing a credit card to customers, lenders check the credit score of the individual to check the creditworthiness. So, if you are someone who has just started his financial journey then SBI Unnati Credit Card could be a suitable option for you.
Let me tell you why? An individual can get this credit card by opening a Fixed Deposit of INR 25,000 or more at State Bank of India So if your credit score is low for some reasons or you have not a credit score yet then you just need to open an FD at SBI and your deposit will act as the security against your SBI Unnati Credit Card. In this article, we will be telling you about the several features of this card so that you can know about this card perfectly and make the right decision. Keep reading to know more.
Let’s know about the Highlights of the SBI Unnati Credit Card
SBI Unnati Credit Card is loaded with an extensive range of features and benefits that you can enjoy. We are showing all of them below. Please check them!
Secured Nature:- As we told you that you can get the SBI Unnati Credit Card against a fixed Deposit of INR 25,000 or more at State Bank of India. The credit limit of your credit will depend on the value of your fixed deposit. Higher the value of your FD will be, the higher the credit limit you can get.
Zero Fee Card:- This card from SBI has an annual charge of INR 499 but you don’t need to pay any fee for the first four years. Without asking any question, SBI waives off the annual fee for the first four years from the year of issuance.
- On spending every INR 100 with your SBI Unnati Credit Card, you will get 1 reward point. For example, on spending INR 1,000 with your credit card, you will get 10 reward points and so on.
- With the amazing Reward Catalogue program from SBI, you can get a wide range of benefits against all the earned reward points by you.
- On the facilities like Cash Advance, Balance Transfer facility, Encash Flexipay and Fuel Transactions, you will not get any reward points.
- SBI Unnati Card also provides you gifts on reaching certain spending milestones. For example, if you spend INR 50,000 within 15 days of your card issuance, you will get a cashback of INR 500. This cashback will be applicable in all the years.
- Other than this, you will also get 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver on all the transactions between INR 500 and INR 3,000 across all fuel stations in India.
- Your SBI Unnati Card will also provide you free complimentary cards for your family, spouse, children above 18 years of age.
How can you Apply and make Payment of the SBI Unnati Card?
If you want to apply for the SBI Unnati Card, you just need to contact your nearest branch of SBI. The SBI representatives will help you in every aspect of your application process. As we told you that you need to open a Fixed Deposit of INR 25,000 or more at the SBI. Other than this, if you want to make the payment of your credit card bill, you can do it online.