Are you a frequent flyer? Have you ever wished for a credit card that can complement your traveling habits by giving you tons of rewards every time you fly? Worry not, because of State Bank of India (SBI) – one of the largest public sector banks of India – has launched a credit card in a collaboration with Air India – one of the prestigious airlines of India. The name of this credit card is Air India SBI Signature Card. Although SBI provides a wide array of credit card facilities to its customers, this card is preferred by those individuals who want to travel in style as well as earn the reward points by spending on other categories.
Loaded with amazing features like welcome gifts, complimentary membership of Air India program, exclusive airport lounge access, Air India Miles, etc. In today’s age, a credit card is not only a piece of plastic but a precious part of your wallet that can earn you exciting rewards. An Air India SBI Signature Card perfectly serves this purpose. In this article, we will be telling you about all the exciting features of Air India SBI Signature Card, eligibility criteria, how can you apply for this credit card, etc. Read on to know more!
What are some of the amazing features of Air India SBI Signature Card that makes it preferable among customers?
- You will get 20,000 reward points as soon as you pay the joining fee of your Air India SBI Signature Card.
- You will get complimentary membership in the amazing Frequent Flyer program by Air India.
Earn Reward Points
- You will be eligible to get 4 reward points for every INR 100 to spend on all other categories.
- Every year, you will get 1,00,000 reward points as a total bonus.
- On payment of renewal fee, you will get an anniversary gift of 5,000 reward points every year.
- On making a certain limit of spends in a year, you can get exclusive reward points. Like spending INR 5 lakh in a year, you will get 20,000 Bonus reward points. Similarly, 30,000 and 50,000 bonus reward points on spending INR 10 lakh and INR 20 lakh respectively.
- You can redeem all these reward points against the Air India Air Miles which you can use while booking a flight ticket.
- One reward point is equal to 1 Air India Mile. You will need at least 10,000 reward points to get in converted to Air Miles.
Whenever you book Air India tickets through its official website or mobile app, you will get upto 30 reward points on every INR 100 spent. If the booking is for someone else, you will get 10 reward points.
Complimentary Airport Lounge Access
- The Air India SBI Signature Card not only lets you fly in style but also welcomes you at more than 600 International airport lounges through complimentary priority pass program.
- You can also visit the domestic airport VISA lounges through your card for a maximum of 8 times in a year.
Lost Card Insurance Cover and Cash Withdraw Facility
- In case your card is lost or stolen, you will get the lost card liability cover of INR 1 lakh on any kind of fraudulent transaction.
- You can also withdraw cash with the help of your credit card in case of any emergency.
- You can opt for an add-on card for your family members above the age of 18.
Fees that you’ll have to pay
SBI has fixed both annual and renewal fees on the Air India SBI Signature Card as INR 4,999 plus GST charges.
What is the application process?
You can apply for this SBI credit card by visiting the official website of SBI. There, you will have to fill a few basic details such as your name, mobile number, email id, and residing city. After submitting these details, the bank representatives will contact you regarding your application.