Credit card providers offer a card to customers against a fee charged. This fee can be of two types – Joining Fee and Renewal Fee. Every customer wants to enjoy the benefits of his or her credit card with Nil to lower fees on it. What if we tell you that the largest lender of our country, State Bank of India (SBI) provides such a credit card to customers, would you believe it? Well, you have to as SBI Unnati Card can be availed by customers without paying any fee for the first four years.
This is one of the prominent reasons that makes SBI Unnati Credit Card so much popular among customers. Also, this card provides a range of several other benefits such as Cashback offers, Rewards on Transaction, Fuel Freedom via Waiver, etc. Besides all of this, you can trust the name of SBI attached to this credit card and that’s why you shouldn’t be worried about the services of this card. In this article, we will cover all the features of the SBI Unnati Card, How can you apply for it, and other things related to it so that you can make a better decision without any problem. So, without any further delay, keep reading.
Features of SBI Unnati Card that you should know
We are showing some of the prominent benefits that can be availed through the features of the SBI Unnati Card. Please have a look.
- The first and foremost benefit of this card is customers don’t need to pay the Annual Fee of INR 499 for the first 4 years. SBI will ask no questions about it and waive off the annual fee. However, after a period of 4 years, customers will need to pay this amount as the annual fee.
- SBI Unnati Card showers you with reward points on your every transaction. Whenever you make any transaction of INR 100, you will get 1 Reward Point. However, you should remember that the Cash Advance, Balance Transfer, Encash, Flexipay, and Fuel transactions don’t come under the reward points category.
- SBI Provides a Rewards Catalogue in which there is a wide range of gifts that customers can choose against their earned reward points.
- SBI Unnati Card also provides Milestone Rewards. You must be thinking about what this is? Well, as you can see from its name when a customer reaches a certain milestone, he or she would get rewards. In this case, if you make total annual spending of INR 50,000 or more, you will get a cashback of INR 500 within 15 days of achieving the milestone. This cashback will be credited to your account.
- Other than all of this, customers can also get a 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver for each of the transactions between INR 500 to INR 3,000.
- You can also get an Add-on Credit Card for your family members, Spouse, Children, or Siblings above 18 years of age. For this card also, you don’t need to pay any extra fees.
- On making any purchase of INR 2,500 or more, you can easily convert it into easy monthly installments within 30 days of purchase.
- If you are in urgent need of money, you can also get a Draft or Cheque against the Cash Limit of your SBI Card with the Easy Money Facility.
How can you get an SBI Unnati Credit Card?
Well, the most important thing about this card is its secured nature as this card is issued against the Fixed Deposit. So, if a customer wants to get an SBI Unnati Card, he or she would need to open an FD with SBI of INR 25,000 or more. The Credit Limit of your credit will depend on the overall value of FD. The higher the value, the higher will be your credit limit. So, the application process is quite simple, just open an FD and get your credit card against it.