Transunion CIBIL offers you a free CIBIL score check service and by doing so, you can borrow a loan without any scope of rejection. A CIBIL score is a numerical rating of your credit history which ranges from 300-900, and ideal CIBIL is 750+. Check out this article below and know how to check CIBIL score by PAN card only in India.
Create a CIBIL Account
If you haven’t checked your CIBIL score before, first you need a CIBIL account and you can create it within a few hours just follow the instructions below:-
- Visit the CIBIL official website
- Click the ‘Get Your CIBIL’ button
- Select any suitable CIBIL plan
- Proceed to the application
- Fill in your details like name, date of birth, gender, etc.
- Enter your PAN card number
- Insert your mobile number, residence address and email address for any contact in future
- Agree to the CIBIL terms and conditions and click the ‘submit’ button
- Then you will receive an OTP on your mobile
- Enter the OTP and verify your details
- Once the account has been created, create a username and password
- Login to your CIBIL account and do CIBIL score check for free one-time
Why PAN Details are Necessary to do the CIBIL Score check?
It is because your PAN card helps in preventing tax evasion and it acts as an identity proof, especially for financial transactions. If you get a new PAN card it might affect your CIBIL score, as your CIBIL score is based on your credit history which is mapped to multiple banking transactions, address, date of birth etc. In case the user PAN card is lost or stolen they have to request for a new PAN card, it won’t affect the CIBIL score. However, if anyone has two different PAN cards, it is advised that they should surrender any one PAN card to avoid any misuse.
What are the PAN Card Details You Need to Provide?
You just have to insert your PAN number in the CIBIL application form to check CIBIL score by PAN card. Following are the benefits CIBIL will provide when you do a CIBIL score check:-
- Credit report: You can access your credit report from CIBIL and find what are the errors in it.
- A hassle free loan approval: You can apply for the loan which you are seeking approval for without any hassle.
- Knowledge about your CIBIL score which you are unaware of: You can find what your CIBIL score is if you haven’t checked it for a long time.
- Helps improve your CIBIL if it is low: You can improve your CIBIL score with the help of CIBIL tools,
- Affordable CIBIL plans that helps maintain a healthy CIBIL: You can select the CIBIL plan as per your budget.
Apply for Loan from CIBIL!
You don’t need to go anywhere to find a loan, because CIBIL offers you suitable loan offers as per your CIBIL score. Do the CIBIL score check whenever you are about to apply for a loan as it gives you a clear view to select offers as per your suitability. And if you cannot find the suitable loan, don’t worry CIBIL will bring you the right loan if you subscribe to its paid plan.
So, check your CIBIL score by PAN card, Visit the CIBIL website for more information.