To get a credit card or a loan, “CIBIL Score” plays an important role in the approval because it is a numeric representation of your credit history. A person with a low CIBIL Score isn’t eligible for a credit card or a loan. You can check your credit score on the website of CIBIL, a noted credit bureau in India. Read this article to know how to do CIBIL score check online? And know about the benefits of CIBIL score check.
What is a CIBIL Score and how can you estimate it?
CIBIL Score is a 3-digit number that is based on your payment history and other factors. The bank or NBFC checks the CIBIL Score on their own to know the applicant’s creditworthiness for loan or credit card. The CIBIL Score ranges from 300 to 900 and 900 is considered to be the highest credit score whereas 300 is the lowest. You can do a CIBIL score check online by visiting the CIBIL official website or through other financial marketplace, etc.
CIBIL score check online service for instant credit reports
You can check your CIBIL score by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the Transunion CIBIL website and click on the search bar and enter “CIBIL score check”.
- Click on the option “CIBIL score check” after that, you’ll be directed to a page where you have to enter your personal details ( Name, Mobile Number, email id, etc.) to create an account.
- Then you need to verify it by mentioning your PAN number, Aadhar number, voter id number, etc.
- When the procedure is completed then click on the “submit” button.
- After that, an OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number and you can log in to your account and check the CIBIL score easily.
With CIBIL’s subscription plan of 1 to 12 months, you can get unlimited access to credit monitoring and instant alerts if any changes occur on your score. CIBIL provides suitable loan offers according to your CIBIL score and a score simulator to resolve your credit issues. The subscription Plan cost ranges from INR 550 to 1,200 which is quite affordable.
What are the benefits of CIBIL Score Check?
The benefit of the CIBIL score check online service is that with the help of this one can improve their CIBIL score to meet the loan & credit card eligibility. You can improve the credit score by paying your credit card bills on time and closed the card which are no longer in use, because such cards can lower your credit score. And if you have errors in your credit report, then you can resolve it by discussing with the CIBIL. When you are successful in maintaining a healthy CIBIL score, you will get the benefits of best credit card offers, higher loan eligibility and negotiation power to lower your interest rates.
So, it would be beneficial for you if you check the CIBIL score before applying for a loan or a credit card.